* In Synch – This is a very pretty light pink that would go very well with light pink lipsticks.
* Naked Liner – This is a light flesh color. Perfect for pairing with nude lips or you can use it as a concealer around the lips if you have light skin.
* Boldy Bare – This is a muddy brown color.
* Trimmed in Pink – This is a fuchsia color.
* Mouth Off – This is a dark coral.
* Chestnut – This repromote is a dark brown color. It will most likely work on darker skin tones or if you do a dark lip.
I’m not usually a lip liner person (I think I only have 3?) but I do like these Lip Pencils. They have a creamy texture that glide on easily but also manage to stay put really well. Would definitely love to see more nude colors in the future.