“For the holidays, I think it’s a great time to feel beautiful and sexy… with a little bit of movie star attitude,” – François Nars.
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil ($24)
* Goddess – A cool, divinely ethereal, glistening pink champagne that’s worthy of worship.
* Aigle Noir – A smoky, bold black infused with gold shimmer named for the dark, noble raptor that soars the Himalayas graceful and rare.
* Skorpios – An irresistibly iridescent copper named for the alluring Greek isle of the famous and flamboyant.
Duo Eyeshadow ($32)
* Brousse – Deep, subtly shimmering hues of eggplant and the darkest wood create an earthy, yet sophisticated palette.
* Eurydice – Bordeaux with hints of iridescent blues and coal rich with metallic greens make for a modern holiday pairing.
* Taiga – A surprising contrast of bright, yet intense hues in the sheerest of textures.
Mousson Cream Eyeshadow ($21)
This shimmering, spicy pine cream eyeshadow is named for the monsoon – natural and unpredictable.
Rouge Andalou Nail Polish ($16)
Lasting and lustrous, like its namesake region – this classic, incandescent candy apple red nail hue is sultry, sexy and steeped in tradition.
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($24)
* Pop Life – Coat lips instantly with this bold, bright and modernly matte holly red hue that slips on with a velvety texture.
* Toundra – This richly pigmented Barolo wine shade is creamy, long-lasting and matte for strong, seamless color.
Luxor Multiple ($37)
An iridescent pink to be used on eyes, cheeks, lips and body for dynamic highlights and a perfect, glowing complexion.
The Holiday 2009 collection is currently available at narscosmetics.com.