“The inspiration for the look is Murano glass – multi-coloured but in a painterly way.” – Val Garland
* Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin in a sheer layer.
* Pro Nocturnal Plum Paint Stick – applied as a base in a stretched linear block shape on inner and outer corners of the eyes.
* Very Violet Eye Shadow – layered over Paint Stick to set.
* Pro Pure White Paint Stick – applied to the center of the eyelids as a base.
* Different colours of bright eye shadows applied over Paint Stick in the centers of the eye lids.
* Blacktrack Fluidline – drawn in a graphic zigzag under the lower lash line.
* Cool Pink Pigment – pressed onto lips.