NARS Cosmetics made its debut at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week with flushed, luminous skin at Bouchra Jarrar S/S 2012 show.
“The look is elegant, luminous and detailed, with a focus on the bottom eyelid,” said lead artist Christophe Danchaud, for NARS Cosmetics. “The skin is transparent, with the cheek lending a touch of color. Woody, pink lips, and a dark, smudged liner give it a feeling that it’s a bit worn in, because Bouchra wanted to communicate a feeling of warmth through her collection and the makeup.”
* Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (launching Spring 2012)
* Douceur Blush
* Gina Blush
* Thunderball Eyeshadow
* Goddess Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
* Misfit Duo Eyeshadow
* Paris Duo Eyeshadow
* Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
* Bilbao Lipstick from the Spring 2012 collection
* Tiber Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
NARS is available at narscosmetics.com.
Photos: Courtesy of NARS Cosmetics.