Sexy is an understatement when it comes to the mannish tailoring and see-through lacy pieces at Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2010 show in Milan, not to mention those embellished updos and red lips!
To recreate the look, simply follow the 6 steps below:
* Start by evening out skin tone with a foundation (Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Powder Foundation)and apply concealer as needed.
* Fill in your eyebrows with powder to create a fuller, arched look.
* Apply a shimmery beige eyeshadow on the eyelid and smoked it out with a darker brown on the crease (Dolce & Gabbana Smooth Eye Color Quad in Champagne).
* Curl your lashes and apply several coats of black mascara.
* Line the inner rim of the lower lashline with a white pencil to make the eyes really pop.
* Finish by applying a blue-based red lipstick like (Dolce & Gabbana Classic Lipstick in Dahlia, Ultra and Devil) with a lip brush for the utmost precision.
Images: WWD and Style.com.