“She’s a tan, aristocratic girl handing out in New York at the end of summer after vacationing all over Italy and France. Beautifully polished, effortless and comfortable.” – Romy Soleimani working for MAC Cosmetics.
* Face and Body Foundation in C5 – applied to skin to prep the skin.
* Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder and Golden Bronzer – mixed together and applied all over the face.
* Refined Golden Bronzer – dusted onto cheeks for a tawny, sun-kissed look.
* Modelette Eyeshadow – softly swept over lids with brush 217 for a velvety-sheer texture.
* Light Beige Gold Crushed Metal Pigment – applied with brush 219 to accent the inner corners of the eyes.
* Fling and Lingering Brow Pencils – to light define and fill in eye brows.
* Brow Set Gel – brushed upwards to hold brows in place.
* No mascara.
* Fresh Brew Lipstick – mixed together and lightly patted on lips.
* Matte Mixing Medium – patted on top to create a matte yet sheer and plush look.
Images: Style.com and MAC Cosmetics.