What I Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 Soft Sand buffed in with Cat Cosmetics Kabuki Brush
* Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit to fill in eyebrows
* MAC Mega Rich Pigment on entire eyelid
* NARS Surabaya II Eyeshadow very lightly on crease
* NARS Himalayas Eyeshadow to highlight brow bone
* MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line the top and bottom
* Taiwanese False Lashes on top and bottom
* MAC Accentuate Shaping Powder along the bridge of the nose
* MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Love Rock on cheekbones
* MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial To Pink on lips
Since I have not dyed my hair in over 6 months and I normally wear it straight, I just curled the ends a bit with a 2-inch barrel curling iron.
Want to learn more about the Himegyaru look? Here’s the 411!