I have always *loved* getting my makeup done by the pros and this time, I got to meet with Kohl’s National Beauty Expert, Kathy Snider, who has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years, for a makeover. Since I wanted something soft and wearable for the day, Kathy decided to recreate the look from Flirt! Cosmetics’ latest Green Envy Spring 2009 collection on me.
“Green is a great alternative to brown – a color we have been seeing a little too much nowadays,” says Kathy. “It can also make you look more rested by making the whites of your eyes appear whiter.” Why? ‘Cos “green counteracts redness.” So true!
* The last picture was taken by my cell phone hence the slightly washed-out colors.
I never knew khaki and plum would go so well with one another and I was left speechless with Kathy’s way of applying the eyeshadows. She used nothing but cotton balls and the blending was purrrrfect! Now that is what I call some mad skillz!!!
The Flirt! Products That Were Used On Me
*Pretty Easy Quick Cover Stick in In the Buff – Warm as a base for the eyeshadow
* Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Gold Envy under the brow bone
* Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Second Nature on the eyelid
* Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Petal Pusher to add a pop of color from the inner corner to the center of the lid
* Glamourazzi Extreme Lip Lacquer in Spotlight on the lips
* Cle de Beau Concealer in Ocher under the eyes and around the nose
* Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit to fill in the eyebrows
* NARS Orgasm Blush along the cheekbones
* MAC Penultimate Liner in Black to line
* Shisem Fake Eyelashes on top
You too can meet Kathy and her team for a personal beauty consultation. Simply call your local Kohl’s to find out when they will be hosting a beauty event.