Need to get your passport and yearbook pictures taken? Check out theses makeup tips below!
* Now is not the time to experiment. Stick with neutral, matte colors and go with a clean, sophisticated look. Avoid glittery or super shimmery colors because the flash may turn it into an unflattering shine and make you look weird.
* If you are on the oily side, make sure you blot before hand or you can end up looking like a greaseball.
* Curl your lashes. This opens up your eyes a LOT.
* Never use a foundation with SPF. The flash will reflect off the SPF, making you look pale.
* Make sure you are using the right shade for your foundation. My biggest pet peeve is people wearing foundations a shade or two lighter so their faces look lighter than their necks.
* Do not go overboard with powder – too much powder can make you look chalky and lifeless.
* Put on some lip balm. Chapped lips are a big no-no for pictures.
* If you want to make your features stand out more, apply a highlighting powder on the bridge of your nose.
* Don’t forget to wear blush – the flash can make you look washed out.
More tips from makeup artist Dick Page
* Mix a LITTLE gel bronzer with your foundation to make it slightly warmer.
* Define your eyebrows.
* Use a matte base and eyeshadow in neutral colors.
* Use a gray eyeliner and blend everything very well.
* Use a neutral/tawny blush.
* Use a little non-shimmery bronzer from your cheeks and take it across the bridge of your nose to the other side *lightly* and blend VERY well.
* Use a your-lips-but-better lip color. Do not use gloss, maybe just a little shimmer.
* Chin up slightly and do not smile TOO widely.
* Practice before hand and redo what you like.