Inspired by Japanese water color, MAC makeup artist Romy Soleimani created a look with purple, teal and pink to go with the girly chunky knits, sequinn dresses and plaid coats that we see on the Adam Fall 2009 show.
* Love Rock Mineralize Blush Duo from the Grand Duos collection that will come out in March mixed with White Frost Pigment brushed high on cheekbones almost up to lash line for a pink water color haze
* Beautiful Iris Eyeshadow swept lightly over eyelids
* Cornflower Blue Pigment applied in a sheer layer over lids to add depth
* Teal Pigment blended in a thick diffused line along lower lash line.
* Tealo Pencil drawn along lower lash line.
* Dim Lip Erase blotted onto lips with fingers to slightly diminish natural lip color.
Photos: Courtesy of New York Magazine.
Check out my Adam Lippes A&W 2009 Inspired FOTD!