I really liked the combination of violet, blue, teal and pink that was spotted at the Adam Lippes A&W 2009 show at New York Fashion Week. These colors are great for a spring look and you can easily do a toned down version of it for everyday wear.
What I Used
* Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup SPF10 in Intensity 2.0
* MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
* Anastasia Highlighting Eyebrow Kit to fill in eyebrows
* MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Light as a base
* MAC Softwash Grey Pigment on entire eyelid
* MAC Bell Blue Bottom Pigment lightly on outer corner
* MAC Teal Pigment on lower eye
* Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black along upper lash line
* Ipum Strip False Lashes on top
* L’oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black on lower lashes
* MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry high on the cheekbones
* Stila All Over Shimmer Power in #1 to highlight
* MAC Myth Lipstick
See how MAC makeup artist Romy Soleimani created the look at the Adam Fall 2009 show!