With Christmas nearing and a schedule crammed with parties and celebration, I am sure most of you are probably wondering what makeup to wear with your party outfits.
If you ask me, glitter is definitely the way to go. Why? ‘Cos glitter = instant glamor. You can wear it on the eyes, on the cheeks and even on the lips. The key is to focus on one feature and play it up. Glitter all over is simply an overkill.
Below is a FOTD of me wearing glitter on my eyes. I will also cover the different ways you can use glitter to play up your eyes shortly.
What I Used
* Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream in #2
* Barbara Daly Concealer in Warm
* Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel to fill in eyebrows
* Benefit Pre-nup Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner as a base
* MAC Reflects Bronze Glitter pressed onto the entire eyelid and inner corners
* MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow on crease and lower eye
* NARS All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow to highlight
* Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner along upper lash line
* Rimmel’s Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer in Noir to line lower lash line
* Darkness False Lashes in EY on top
* L’oreal Bare Naturale Mascara in Black on lower lashes
* MAC Girl About Town Lipstick
Eyeshadow Tips: How To Wear Glitter On Your Eyes