Glossy eyes have always been one of my favorite beauty looks. The subtle sheen can brighten up your eyes instantly and give off a fresh, luminous glow to your whole face. But while the look is pretty to look at, it can get pretty messy too. So here is a brief tutorial on how you can create a natural glossy eye in just a few steps. Hope you guys like it!
What You Will Need
* Vaseline/Clear Gloss. I have tried a few of the eye glosses out there and unfortunately, most of them have failed miserably (and I don’t even have oily lids!)
* Waterproof Eyeliner.
* Waterproof Mascara.
1. Start out with a clean eye area. Remove all traces of makeup and tidy up your eyebrows a bit.
2. If you have discolored eyelids, apply a very thin layer of foundation to even out the discoloration. Otherwise, skip all kinds of base makeup on the eyelid including primer.
3. To really play up the sheen, apply a sheer layer of shimmery beige or white eyeshadow all over the eyelid and a little past the crease.
4. Line your upper and lower lash lines with a charcoal or brown eyeliner to give your eyes more definition. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of mascara.
5. Pat a thin layer of Vaseline or clear gloss over the eyeshadow. Apply a little at a time and resist the urge to blend or you will end up smudging and rubbing the color off.
6. Clean up the undereye area with a foundation brush dipped in foundation/concealer.
Viola! A clean glossy eye! Check out my other tutorial on how to create a dramatic glossy eye!