So my NARS Jolie Poupee Duo Eyeshadow has finally arrived and just as I expected, this duo from the NARS Holiday 2008 collection is gorgeous!
The duo consists of a matte violet on the left and a shimmery periwinkle on the right. Both colors have blue undertones so you will not have to worry looking bruised.
Like most NARS eyeshadows, the pigmentation is great and the texture is very smooth and easy to work with. While the shimmery side wears really well and lasts all day, the matte one faded a little within a few hours and I had to do some touching up (even with a primer on). Nonetheless, this duo is one of my favorites from NARS and I will definitely be reaching for it a lot.
Below is a EOTD that I did with the duo:
What I Used
* Geo Tri Color Lenses in Gray
* Stila Espresso eyeshadow to fill in eyebrows
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a primer
* NARS Jolie Poupee Duo Eyeshadow (matte color on the entire eyelid, shimmery color on the crease and blended under the eye)
* MAC Pollen eyeshadow under brow bone
* Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner along upper lash line
* MAC Lashes in #3 on top
* L’oreal Bare Naturale Mascara in Black on lower lashes
NARS Jolie Poupee Duo Eyeshadow is available at narscosmetics.com, Nordstrom and Sephora for $35.