MAC Electro Flash Collection brings us a new, limited-edition collection of Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo.
The Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo come with 2 shades – one that features a mélange of 3 shades and one that provides a complementary or contrasting solid shade. Both colors provide medium, buildable and lightweight application with a pearlized frost finish.
Like the previous Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos, these were super pigmented and could be used wet or dry. Texture-wise, most of them were really smooth but certain ones did tend to come off a little chunky.
• Sea & Sky – Silvery pale blue with deep blue and silver veining/Bright blue mono. The bright blue looked vsimilar to MAC Blue Flame Eyeshadow while the pale blue reminded me of MAC Aire-de-Blu Pigment.
• Pink Split – Dirty rose with bronze and pale blue veining/Pink with gold pearl mono. This duo was SO pretty and perfect if you like pinks!
• Love Connection – Pale beige with gold and blue veining/Warm gold mono. This was one of my favorites in the collection. It is a great combination of neutrals that will look good on any skintone.
• Odd Couple – Warm gold with lavender and bronze veining/Purple mono. I *loved* the gold in this one but the purple looked like something easily duped.
• Two to Glow – Dirty bronze with pink and orange veining/Orange mono.
• Polar Opposites – Dirty purple with silver, indigo and pink veining/True silver mono. This is another one of my favorites and the dirty purple was definitely the most unique out of them all. The silver mono reminded me of MAC Azreal Blue pigment.
• Fresh Green Mix – Golden olive with blue, gold and aqua veining/Lime mono. A great combination of greens. If you like greens, definitely get this!
• Hot Contrast – Dirty red with silver and black veining/Black mono. The red in this one was a gorgeous burgundy but the black was merely a solid black that was nothing but boring.
• Play on Plums – Peachy gold with pink and bronze veining/Bronzed burgundy mono. Yet another favorite of mine, the 2 shades looked more than beautiful next to each other and the bronzed burgundy was very similar to MAC Coco Beach pigment.
MAC Electro Flash Collection Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo is available at MAC counters and maccosmetics.com for $17.50.
Disclosure: The products in this review were purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.