Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo ($17.50)
These come in two shades – one that features a mélange of three shades and one that provides a complementary or contrasting solid shade. Both provide medium buildable and lightweight application with a pearlized frost finish.
Like the previous Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos, these are super pigmented and can be used wet or dry. Texturewise, most of them are really smooth but certain ones do tend to come off a little chunky.
* Odd Couple – Warm gold with lavender and bronze veining/Purple mono. I *love* the gold in this one but the purple looks like something you can easily find a duplicate of.
* Two to Glow – Dirty bronze with pink and orange veining/Orange mono.
* Polar Opposites – Dirty purple with silver, indigo and pink veining/True silver mono. This is one of my favorites from this collection and the dirty purple is definitely the most unique out of them all. The silver mono reminds me of MAC Azreal Blue pigment.
* Sea & Sky – Silvery pale blue with deep blue and silver veining/Bright blue mono. The bright blue looks very similar to MAC Blue Flame eyeshadow and the pale blue reminds me of MAC’s Aire-de-Blu pigment.
* Love Connection – Pale beige with gold and blue veining/Warm gold mono. This is also one of my favorites in the collection. It is a great combination of neutrals that will look good on any skin tone.
* Fresh Green Mix – Golden olive with blue, gold and aqua veining/Lime mono. This is a great combination of greens. If you like greens, definitely get this!
* Hot Contrast – Dirty red with silver and black veining/Black mono. The red in this one is a gorgeous burgundy but the black is merely a solid black that is nothing but boring.
* Play on Plums – Peachy gold with pink and bronze veining/Bronzed burgundy mono. Yet another favorite of mine, the two shades look more than beautiful next to each other and the bronzed burgundy is very similar to MAC Coco Beach pigment.
* Pink Split – Dirty rose with bronze and pale blue veining / Pink with gold pearl mono. This duo is so pretty and perfect if you like pinks!
Onto the swatches!