Held at Hollywood’s Kodak theatre on 15th November, the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show finally aired on CBS last night. The models featured this year include regulars like Adriana Lima (she’s my FAVORITE!), Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, Karolina Kurkova, Marisa Miller etc while special guest performances include the reunited Spice Girls, Seal and Will.I.Am.
Beauty-wise, the look is *hot* as usual and this year it is all about a dramatic smoky eye, luxurious, sensual skin and fresh, flirty lips.
* To fake that wide eye look, makeup artist Linda Hay kept the eyes dramatized with greys and dark emerald greens on the outside and pale colors in the inside. Falsies are a must and I highly recommend Ardell’s.
* Skin is kept clear to create the “luxurious and sensual” look. To do this, apply a tinted moisturizer all over and concealer only on problem areas. Set with a sheer layer of loose powder then apply a little bit of bronzer on the cheeks. Dust some sparkles on top of your cheekbone for extra glow.
* For fresh and flirty lips, puck up with a sheer pink lipgloss.
Victoria’s Secret has also created the Look of the Show Kit ($45) from its So Sexy makeup line so we can all recreate the look. Products in the kit include:
• Mosaic Eyeshadow in Sultry
• Mosaic Blush in Afterglow
• Perfect Lipstick in VIP
• Lip Gloss in Intimate
• Intensifying Mascara in Blackest Black
• How-to booklet with exclusive tips from makeup artist Linda Hay
Hair is kept bouncy and uber sexy with Victoria’s Secret own line of hair products. A lot of mousse is applied from the roots to the end with a brush and a voluminizing spray on the crown. Hair is then blown dry in small sections with a round brush, clipped and teased. Add a final touch of hairspray to set the look.
For my reviews of the So Sexy Hair products, check this out.
Below is a clip on Youtube on how to recreate the look:
For more pics, check out:
Victoria’s Secret 2008 Fashion Show Makeup & Hair
Victoria’s Secret 2006 Fashion Show Makeup & Hair