I have always loved the 60s mod look. Graphic black and white shadow paired with lots of lashes is simply hot! And so here is me trying to do a similar look but with a twist. Instead of stark black and white, I used softer colors and of course, lots and lots of lashes.
What I Used
* MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC30
* Red Earth eyebrow pencil
* MAC Gingersoft eyeshadow
* MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
* MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black
* Myuk Shining Pencil in WT-02
* Ardell Lashes in 116 and Wispies
* Ardell Lashes in 105
1. Cover up any undereye circles and redness around the nose with the foundation.
2. Fill in your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
3. Apply Satin Taupe on the entire eyelid and up to the crease.
4. Highlight your brow bone and inner corners of your eyes with Gingersoft.
5. Line your top and bottom lash lines with Point Black.
6. Line the inner rim of your lower lash line with the Myuk Pencil.
7. Apply 116 and Wispies on top lashes; 105 on lower lashes.
8. Finish with Chapstick on the lips.