Today I would like to write about one of the biggest concerns of women of all ages – undereye circles! I myself have had undereye circles all my life and I swear it’s a curse! Before we look at the remedies, let us take a look at some of the causes for undereye circles.
* Poor Blood Circulation
* Lack of Sleep
* Thin Undereye Skin
Sadly, there is no way you can get rid of your undereye circles completely unless you are willing to go under the knife. The good news, however, is that there are a few things you can do to help:
1. Exercise regularly and massage your eyes daily to improve blood circulation.
2. Invest in a good concealer. For a list of concealer reviews, please check out Concealer Reviews.
3. Make it a habit to use an eye cream daily. Keep your eye area well hydrated and never ever rub your eyes. Look for a lightening eye cream with an ingredient like hydroquinone or with SPF.
4. Remember to take your eye makeup off gently and completely every night before you go to bed.
5. Soak two cotton pads with skim milk and lay them over your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Sleep, sleep and sleep some more!
Eye Cream Reviews