Revlon Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman continues her collaboration with the beauty brand for the third year with the latest Evening Opulence Fall/Winter 2013 Collection, a gorgeous selection of rich purples, feminine violets and emeralds for the eyes, glistening plums and fuchsias for the lips, and graphites and matte sparkles for the ultimate nail jewels.
“I pictured a luxurious and polished woman, who looks to makeup to accessorize and enhance her look using bursts of color,” said Westman of her collection inspiration. “She is sensual, sexy and smart; modern, yet a little over-the-top. She makes each look her own, and her style is timeless.”
* ColorBurst™ Lipgloss in Embellished, Bejeweled and Adorned ($7.49)
* PhotoReady Kajal™ Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra ($8.99)
* Nail Enamelin Divine, Elusive, Rich and Seductive ($4.99)
* PhotoReady™ Primer, Shadow + Sparkle in Muse ($9.99)
* ColorBurst™ Lip Butter in Invite Only and Provocative ($7.49)
The Evening Opulence Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon Fall/Winter 2013 will be available in drugstores and mass retailers starting October 2013.