With spring finally upon us, now is the perfect time to wear the Pantone 2016 Color Of The Year, Rose Quartz. Described as “a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure”, Rose Quartz is a gorgeous rose warm pink that will look good on anyone.
Tips On Rocking Rose Quartz
Like last year’s Marsala, Rose Quartz is so easy to wear. The color can instantly brighten up any complexion and take years off your face. Wear it as a wash on the eyes, cheeks and lips for a monochromatic look, contrast it with a neutral for depth and dimension, or all over as a hair color if you dare (have you seen the latest “it” girl Fernanda Ly?)
Texture-wise, it is best to stay away from anything too matte or frosty as they tend to give off a dated look. Instead, reach for formulas that are satiny just a touch of shimmer.
Clockwise from top left:
1. MAC Tinted Lipglass in Angel
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow
3. nails inc Gel Effect Nail Polish-Mayfair Lane
4. L’Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye in Smokey Pink
5. Dior 5 Couleurs Eye Shadow Palette in 156 Femme Fleur
6. NARS The Multiple in Luxor