For Holiday 2015, François Nars and Steven Klein come together with design legend Fabien Baron to create an exquisite fantasy played to extremes. The NARS Steven Klein Color Collection brings us a balance of bold colors with more wearable shades and consists of 13 limited edition products with two new formulas – Killer Shine Lip Gloss and Killer Shine Lipstick.
Limited Edition Killer Shine Lipstick ($29)
• Besame Mucho -Deep rose-beige
• No Shame – Red plum
• Redemption – Metallic pink champagne
Single Eyeshadow ($25)
• Mortal- Iridescent pearl white
• Stud- Soft pewter bronze
• Never Too Late – Olive green with gold shimmer
Limited Edition Killer Shine Lip Gloss ($28)
• Provoke – Deep iris-purple
• Fast Life – Iridescent dusty rose
• Special Force- Wild strawberry
Nail Polish ($20)
• Black Fire – Shimmering slate blue
• Hard To Get – Metallic bronze gunmetal
• Night Creature – Metallic iris-purple
Vengeful Dual-Intensity Blush ($45) – White-gold highlight and Shimmering brick-red
NARS Steve Klein Color Collection is now available at NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com and will launch at Sephora.com, Department and Specialty stores starting November 1st, 2015.
Disclosure: This post includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.