“A woman out in a New York night” was the inspiration behind the glossy platinum eye Charlotte Tilbury created for the Donna Karan A/W 2014 show.
* Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation – applied over a well-moisturized face to even and tone, creating a flawless finish to skin
* Studio Finish Concealer blended over areas as needed to perfect
* M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium -applied over cheekbones to add shine and dimension
* Phone Number Eye Kohl – applied with intensity through the upper lashline and the lower waterline to define, then buffed over the eyelid and blended upwards to the brow to diffuse
* M·A·C PRO Platinum Pigment and M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium – mixed together and placed over the inner tear duct and blended through the entire eyelid for a silver shine
* M·A·C PRO Gloss Texture – applied over the eyelid for a glossy finish
* Lip Conditioner Tube – patted into lips to hydrate and perfect
Inspired by the chic, black military silhouettes in the collection, Michelle Saunders for essie created a gorgeous peachy nude nail by layering ridge filling base coat and spin the bottle, a new shade from essie’s spring collection launching in March. She finished the look with good to go top coat.
Images: Courtesy of MAC, essie and Sonny Vandevelde/Indigitalimages.com.