At Naeem Khan AW ‘14, NARS Director of Global Artistry James Boehmer created a gorgeous yet fresh look with shades of gold on the eyes and red on the lips. It’s so nice to finally see some red for fall!
“The inspiration for the collection was early cabaret and burlesque, so I wanted to reference Weimar Berlin without being too literal. The deep red lip is balanced with a gilded eye, defined brows and full lashes. The luminous skin and dewy texture add to the decadence of the look.” explained James.
* NARSskin Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer
* Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
* Radiant Creamy Concealer
* Loose powder
* Gold lamè side of Kauai Duo Eyeshadow
* Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
* Matte Eyeshadow (shades Blondie, Bali or Coconut Grove depending on hair color)
* Oural Brow Gel
* Lanikai Velvet Lip Liner (New for Fall 2014, for now try Amazon Lip Liner Pencil)
* Mirihi Island Beach Velvet Lip Liner (New for Fall 2014, for now try Morocco Lip Liner Pencil)
* Marlene Audacious Lipstick (New for Fall 2014, for now try Fire Down Below Semi Matte Lipstick)
* Jeanne Audacious Lipstick (New for Fall 2014, for now try Trans Siberian Semi Matte Lipstick)
* Bette Audacious Lipstick (New for Fall 2014, for now try Trans Siberian Semi Matte Lipstick)
To tie in the gold accents found throughout the collection, Julie Kandalec for essie created a luxe, red-carpet ready gold nail by layering good as gold and shifting power. To start, Julie applied first base base coat to clean, filed nails. Next, she applied 1 coat of good as gold before applying 1 coat of shifting power and finishing with good to go top coat.
Images: Courtesy of NARS Cosmetics and essie.