A simple yet strong smoky eye with nude lips balanced the bright and vivid tones in the Just Cavalli A/W 2013 collection.
Makeup: Benjamin Puckey for M·A·C Cosmetics
* Face & Body Foundation – blended into hydrated and primed skin to even and tone.
* M·A·C PRO Blot Loose Powder – swept over skin to set and polish skin with a matte finish.
* M·A·C PRO Taupe Powder Blush – lightly shaded under cheekbones to contour.
Brows are filled in to balance and perfect.
* Smolder Eye Kohl – applied through the waterline and both upper and lower lashes for intensity.
* Oil Slick Black from Fall 13 Forecast/Eyes (available A/W 2013) – blended over the eyelid and under eyes, creating a smoky halo around eyes kept really tight and square in shape.
* Oyster from FAll 13 Forecast/Eyes (available A/W 2013) – blended over the browbone to highlight.
* Haute & Naughty Black Mascara – applied through the upper lashes only to define.
* Lip Conditioner – blended into lips to nourish and promote a healthy finish to lips.
* M·A·C PRO Lip Erase – patted into lips to tone down the natural colour for a sheer nude.