Glossy eyes paired with lower eyeliner and nude lips was the “futuristic Maharaja” makeup artist Aaron de May working for M·A·C Cosmetics created for the Kenzo A/W 2013 show.
* Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer – blended over moisturized and primed skin to even, tone, and perfect.
* Pearl Cream Colour Base – blended with fingertips over the bridge of nose, upper cheekbones, chin, and cupid’s bow to highlight.
* Silver Dusk Iridescent Loose Powder – applied with a fluff brush over the bridge of nose, chin, and cupid’s bow to give an extra highlight and add dimension.
* Smolder Eye Kohl – applied through the waterline and root of lower lashes following a straight line, more “Indian mood” than Egyptian.
* Carbon Eyeshadow – blended over Smolder to intensify the colour and create a softer line.
* Blacktrack Fluidline – applied through the outer corner of eye to sharpen and define.
* M·A·C PRO Gloss Texture – applied over eyelids with fingertips for a glossy shine.
* Translucent Powder – was applied over the edges of the lipline to matte.
* Pearl Cream Colour Base and Silver Dusk Iridescent Loose Powder – blended through the centre of the lip to highlight.
* Clear Lipglass – a drop was applied to the very inside of the lip to highlight to finish, completing 3 textures on the lip in all.
Image: Courtesy of MAC.