Dior never fails to wow us with their spring color collections. After super gorgeous Garden Party Collection comes Cherie Bow, a pink and neutral packed collection of eye, cheek, lip and nail products with the CUTEST bow motif. Me wantttttt!
Cherie Bow Palette ($80) (Limited Edition)
Contains three eyeshadows in pale pink, gray, and deep charcoal; black eyeliner, and pink gloss.
Sweet Cherie Pinks Palette ($59) (Limited Edition) (Sephora Exclusive)
Contains four eyeshadows, two dual-ended brushes, and four lip colors in a pink palette.
5-Couleurs Eyeshadow ($61) (Limited Edition)
* Rose Ballerine (724) – Includes pale pinks, beige, white, taupe (Not Sephora)
* Rose Charmeuse (854) – Includes pale pink, pink, dark pink, peach, and black
Twin Set Eyeshadow ($30)
* Grey Sigh (060)
* Fishnet Black (090)
* Beige Ribbon (530)
* Ballerina Pink (840)
Addict Lipstick ($31) (Limited Edition)
* Charmante (437) – Coral
* Candide (457) – Pink
* Espiegle (687) – Fuchsia (Not Sephora)
DiorBlush ($43) (Limited Edition) (Not Sephora)
* Pink Happiness (729) – Pinks
Vernis ($24) (Limited Edition)
* Tutu (155) – Pink
* Gris Trianon (306) – Gray
* Rosy Bow (355) – Petal pink
Dior Cherie Brow Collection will be available at Sephora, dior.com and select department stores in January 2013. See more Spring 2013 color collections here!