Inspired by tropical Hawaii, the look at Mara Hoffman Spring/Summer 2013 was fun and youthful with lots of color. See how Maybelline makeup artist Charlotte Willer and Sebastian hair stylist Thomas Dunkin created the look after the jump!
* Dream Fresh BB – over the face for clean, even canvas
* Fit Me! Powder – A slightly deeper shade than the models’ natural complexion was used to add contour to the cheeks
* Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil
* Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald – used across the entire eyelid
* Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Too Cool – inner and outer corners to brighten the eyes
* One by One Mascara by Volum’ Express
* Color Sensational Vivids Collection in Electric Orange (new for Spring 2013)
* Color Show Nail Lacquer in Denim Dash and Styled Out – layered with a sponge for an ombre effect similar to that of an ocean
Hair How To:
1. Start with damp hair and apply Thickefy Foam throughout. Blow-dry the hair with a large round brush.
2. Starting from the under layer of the hair and working outwards, micro crimp small (2”) sections of the hair.
3. Backcomb and gently tease the hair to build more body and texture. Lightly spritz hair with Shaper Fierce hairspray to create flexible hold.
4. Select random pieces around the head and use various sized curling irons to create different effects and textures throughout.
5. Create a deep part at the front of the head and side sweep the hair flat across the top of the head. Use Shine Crafter wax to create a smooth, sleek look that holds the part in place.
Images: Courtesy of Maybelline and Sebastian.