Using M·A·C Cosmetics, makeup guru Tom Pecheux created a “60’s meets Lana Del Ray” with lots of lashes and a bright orange lip at the Moschino Spring/Summer 2013 show.
* Fix + — spritzed over skin to hydrate and refresh.
* Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion — massaged into skin to soothe, revive, and instantly replenish.
* Select Moisturecover — used as needed to perfect.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl — applied through the waterline and layered with Gesso Eye Shadow with 219 Pencil Brush to set.
* 35 LASH — trimmed and applied above upper lashline.
* 33 LASH — trimmed and applied through the lower lashline.
* Haute & Naughty Mascara — blended through both upper and lower lashes to perfect and define.
* Brunette or Deep Dark Brunette Luxe Brow Powder Pencil and Deep Dark Brunette or Redhead Brow Fluidline (available Spring/Summer 2013) — drawn straight through the brows to accentuate.
* Morange Lipstick — blended over the entire lip.
* Clear Lipglass — finishes the lip with a glossy coat.
Images: Courtesy of M·A·C Cosmetics.