WWD just released more information on the upcoming Andy Warhol for NARS collection for Holiday 2012.
Launch Date: October 1st
* Debbie Harry Cheek & Eye Palette ($65)
* Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret ($55) – Silver Factory, Drella, Chelsea Girls, Blue Movie, and Myths
* Walk on the Wild Side Set ($39)
* Flowers 1 Eyeshadow Palette ($55)
* Flowers 2 Eyeshadow Palette ($55)
* Flowers 3 Eyeshadow Palette ($55)
Department and Specialty Store Exclusives
Launch Date: November 1st
* Silver Factory Set ($200) – Silver Factory multiple, new Eyeshadow Trios, Chelsea Girls Pure Matte Lipstick, Desire Blush, Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, a large domed eyeshadow and blush brush.
* Edie Set ($75) – Film Star Pure Matte Lipstick, Edie Eyeshadow, Carpates Eyeliner Stylo and Deep Throat/Amour Blush Duo.
* Beautiful Darling Set ($49) – Candy Darling Nail Polish, Femme Fatale Duo Eyeshadow and Woman in Revolt Larger Than Life Lip Gloss.
* Photo Booth Set ($35) – Mini nail polish lineup with Back Room, Soup Can, Chelsea Girls and Silver Factory.
* Self Portrait 1 ($55)
* Self Portrait 2 ($55)
* Self Portrait 3 ($55)
In addition, there will be a 16-piece Holiday Color Collection sold at both Sephora and department/specialty locations which features five nail polishes ($18 each), Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush ($28), 47th Street Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23), four Soft Touch Shadow Pencils ($24 each) and five new Larger Than Life Lip Glosses ($26 each).
I will post more once I get the press releases from NARS next week but for now, enjoy the following previews and let me know what you are lemming!