Estee Lauder made its debut at Paris Fashion Week with glossy, burgundy-black eyes, nude lips, contoured cheeks and green-black nails at Anthony Vaccarello Fall 2012 show.
“Anthony’s collection is magical – very sexy, very luxurious, very fresh, very young. All of those elements combined inspired me to create a ‘Paris by night’ look, with the focus on the eyes,” said lead makeup artist Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director. ”For me, the eyes represent the Parisian woman, it’s her signature. Anthony is a young designer, and it is important to keep the makeup young and fresh.”
“The focus is on the eyes – black with a touch of burgundy and smudged, and a lot of mascara. I added a touch of gloss on the eyelid for an overall glamorous, imperfect, ‘lived-in’ look.”
* Artist’s Brow Pencil Double Groomer
* Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Enchanted Berries – Berry shade (#4) used
* Pure Color EyeShadow Duo in Moons – Black shade used
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Wine
* Pure Color Gloss in Opulent Opal
* Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
“I used a natural lipstick color because it is soft but very beautiful – almost invisible.”
* Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Vanilla Truffle
* Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder – to matte lips
* Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
* DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
* Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10
* Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée from the Bronze Goddess Capri Collection or Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer – for contour
“The dark green nail color compliments the luxurious but cool fashion. The skin is very natural and fresh, so this deep shade gives a strong Winter spirit and a nice finishing touch. The shade is very dark, almost black, and the glow of the light reflects the green shade. I love the sophisticated rebel and offbeat spirit of this green shade. It’s very light metallic finish gives the shade a beautiful glow,” said manicurist Christina Conrad for Estée Lauder.
Photos: Courtesy of Estée Lauder.