To go with the matchy matchy trend spotted on the Spring/Summer 2012 runways, UK nail brand butter LONDON will expand their hold on color with the launch of LIPPY, a range of lip glosses designed to match their famous nail lacquers.
Formulated without parabens, petroleum, phthalates, sulphates or bismuth, these glosses are densely pigmented, long-wearing and lacquer-like to provide a look that’s deliberate, high fashion and simply luxe.
The colors are:
• Primrose Hill Picnic – A happy, punchy, tropical, fuschia pink.
• Snog – Bright, happy, hot pink.
• Trout Pout – An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
• Yummy Mummy – Medium beige.
• Teddy Girl – Pale retro bubblegum pink.
Will you be rocking matching lips and nails this spring?
butter LONDON LIPPY will be available at Ulta in March for $17.