From now through March 30th, fans of MAC Cosmetics can vote to bring 9 of their favorite shades among 18 popular lipsticks, lipglasses and eye shadows from past collections to come back as an online exclusive, limited-edition collection.
The colors are:
* 3N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
* Candy Yum Yum as seen in Quite Cute (April 2011)
* Eden Rocks as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
* Moxie as seen in Retro Matte Lipsticks (September 1999)
* Rocker as seen in Time Rocker (Fall 1999)
* Shitaki as seen in Cuisine (March 2001)
* 2N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
* Bait as seen in Lure (June 2006)
* Cult of Cherry as seen in Cult of Cherry (September 2008)
* Emancipation as seen in Wonder Woman (February 2011)
* Flash of Flesh as seen in D’Bohemia (May 2005)
* Icescape as seen in Love Lace (December 2009)
* Cool Heat as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
* Guacamole as seen in Salsabelle (May 2005)
* Heavenly Bliss as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
* Jeté as seen in Danse (January 2006)
* Moth Brown as seen in Madame B. (March 2005)
* Solar White as seen in Cool Heat (June 2008)
Voting is open to all Facebook fans and US fans can also vote by texting the shade name to 898622 (message and data rates may apply). The collection will be available online in North America in August and internationally Fall 2012.
My vote goes to Candy Yum Yum (I can’t believe I missed this color!!), 2N (the perfect nude) and Solar White (love this as a highlighter!). What about you?