A bold pink and purple eye paired with soft pink lips and feminine side bun dominated the runway of Rebecca Minkoff A/W 2012. See how mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh and TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created the look!
* For Goodness Face Antioxidant Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
* Min-A-Real Cream to powder Foundation
* Matte-nificent Oil Aborbing Powder
* Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude
* I-mark Custom Pick Eyesahdow in Luvstruck
* Keep it going Longwear eyeliner and Show Surreal
* Lash All you Want High Volume Mascara in Black
* On The Dot Neutral Eye Color Compact
* Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Hot
As for the hair, a chic, relaxed side bun that was textured, yet feminine was created by TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu to complement the designer’s collection including a mix of leather, fur, sequins and knits.
1. Create a deep side part and prep damp hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray. Apply throughout hair from roots to ends.
2. Diffuse hair on high heat.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 – apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray from roots to ends and diffuse hair. Be sure to layer the product to create a natural, rough texture.
4. Apply a dime size amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème throughout hair to give definition.
5. Gather hair into a loose pony on one side, fastening elastic midway down the pony, leaving the heavier side of the face-framing part loose and undone.
6. Twist hair into a messy side bun, fastening with hair pins as you go.
7. Loosely gather pieces from the heavier side of the part and pin into bun.
8. To finish, lightly spritz with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
Images: Courtesy of mark and TRESemme.