Since the focus was on the eyes and lip, Stila’s Sarah Lucero kept the skin dewy with Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm and left the cheeks bare.
To create the bold cat eyes, Sarah applied Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner in Black all over the eyelid and rimmed the eyes with Kayal Eye Liner in Onyx. The upper and lower lashes were coated with Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara while the brows were kept natural with Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color.
To finish, Sarah applied a dark red color called Aria onto the lips.
Sebastian Professional lead stylist Anthony Cole created a swept-back, romantic with an edge hair look spotlighting loosely constructed chignons.
1. On damp hair, apply a palmful of Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème throughout. Then, layer in a palmful of Mousse Forte. This combination will give the hair long-lasting, defrizzed body.
2. Blow-dry smooth using a large round brush. Once dry, divide hair in half horizontally, from recession to the back of the crown. Pin aside the top section and pull the bottom into a tight ponytail at the occipital bone.
3. Twist the ponytail around the base and pin to secure. Spray with Sebastian Professional Shaper hairspray for shape and hold.
4. Take down the top section and create a middle part. Taking one side at a time, smooth back each section to twist and pin around the chignon in the back. Be sure to keep the hair loose in the front so the hairline does not show.
5. Detail random pieces of the chignon with Sebastian Professional Craft Clay for matte hold. Pull pieces from under each top section loose to frame the face.
6. Once in shape, lightly spray Sebastian Professional Trilliant over the finished look for a touch of shimmer and shine.
Images: Courtesy of Sebastian.