This spring, Swedish brand Pixi is teaming up with Disney character artist John Quinn for a Tinkerbell-inspired PixiGlow Collection. The collection will feature six color cosmetics for the eyes, cheeks, lips, face and nails and from the looks of these pictures, in gorgeous, wearable shades too!
* Catching Shadows Crayon ($18) – a waterproof cream-to-powder eye crayon.
* Fairy Dust ($14) – a glimmering loose dust that can be used on skin, eyes or even lips.
* Fairy Face Palette ($34) – A “whole face in a case,” this universally flattering palette includes 5 eye shadows, 3 color blush palette, 5 lip creams and applicators.
* Magic Tink Tint ($16) – a nourishing gel crayon that tints your lips, reacting to your lips’ pH level to deliver a perfectly personalized pink tint.
* Straight On ’til Morning Liner ($15) – an intense waterproof pencil liner in an enchanting deep green hue and pure peek-a-boo glitter.
* Pirouette Pink Nail Colour ($8) – a bright pink nail lacquer with just a touch of shimmer.
The PixiGlow Collection will launch exclusively on Target.com on January 29th and in all Target stores in March.