After the HUGE success of the Naked Palette, Urban Decay launches Naked2 Palette, an equally gorgeous combo of 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows.
* Blackout – Blackest black with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
* Booty Call – Shimmery cork (New)
* Busted – Deep brown with shimmery finish (New)
* Chopper – Copper shimmer with silver micro glitter (Permanent)
* Foxy – Cream bisque with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
* Half Baked – Golden bronze with shimmery finish (Permanent)
* Pistol – Light greyish brown with shimmery finish (New)
* Snake Bite – Dark bronze shimmer with metallic base (New)
* Suspect – Pale golden beige with shimmery finish (Discontinued)
* Tease – Creamy pale brown with matte finish (New)
* Verve – Oyster with shimmery finish (Repromote, not available individually)
* YDK – Cool bronze shimmer with metallic base (Permanent)
Also included is a travel-size Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked (sheer shimmery pinky neutral) along with a double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush, that is available only in this palette.
The Naked 2 Palette went on pre-sale at http://www.urbandecay.com/ earlier today and I was one of the lucky 5000 to snatch one =D
If you missed out on the pre-sale, don’t worry! The palette will roll out at Sephora, Ulta, Beauty.com and Macy’s mid-to-late January and internationally February.
Are you excited about Naked2? Were you one of the lucky ones too?
Skipping out; it’s too similar to Naked. Shadows will look the same on my eyes.
I also got one of the Naked 2 palettes and was super stoked! I had to wait MONTHS to get my hands on the first Naked palette.
I have the first one but I barely use it…lol
I have the first Naked and it’s getting pretty thin now. Unfortunately I missed out on the first Naked 2 at Urban. Happily, they say they will have more next week, so I should receive it just in time for the festive season 8)
I have the first and ordered the second. I definitely bought on impulse! But I do believe that in the pan yes they do look similar, but with my complexion it seems that UD shadows always show up differently on me,yet they still don’t disappoint. I’ve watched 2 tutorials of the naked 2 palette, and while similar in the pan, they do look different worn as a look. I never rely on swatches, I have to see how the color packs on and how it blends, the swatch just shows you the true stand alone color and texture, that’s about it. I’m gonna try it out, of course if it doesn’t work out I’ve got 45 days to return it.
I have the UD Naked2 palette and I am loving it, here’s my post if you need to see some swatches!