Working for M·A·C Cosmetics, lead makeup artist Lucia Pieroni created “caramel, honey-toned” makeup at the Chloe Spring/Summer 2012 show.
• Face & Body Foundation – applied over the entire face as a sheer veil for a natural finish to skin.
• Fusion Gold Metal X Cream Shadow (available Spring/Summer 2012) – blended over the temples, upper cheekbones, bridge of nose and Cupid’s bow with fingers for a sheer, glowing highlight.
• Medium Deep Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Foundation – lightly buffed over cheeks.
• Groundwork (for blondes) and Constructivist (for brunettes) Paint Pot – used to create a shadow around eyes, intensified through the lashline and blended outwards to disappear into skin.
• Brownette (for blondes) and Plushblack (for brunettes) Plush Lash Mascara – lightly defines both upper and lower lashes.
• Fresh Brew, Myth, and MAC Store/Pro Patisserie Lipstick – mixed together and blended over lips for a healthy, nude lip.
Photos: Courtesy of M·A·C Cosmetics.