At the Just Cavalli Spring/Summer 2012 show in Milan, the look created by Hannah Murray for M·A·C Cosmetics was all about a “bohemian rock groupie girl, backstage at a rock concert”. Are we liking this over the chunky glittery eye as seen on the DSquared2 Spring 2012 runway?
• Face & Body Foundation – applied to even skintone.
• Select Moisturecover – applied only where needed to perfect.
• Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – sets and provides a polished finish.
• M·A·C PRO Bronze Cream Colour Base – dabbed and blended across cheeks for a warm glow.
• Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder – blended under cheekbones to contour
• Lingering Eye Brows – shaded through brows to define.
• Clear Brow Set – used to brush brows upwards.
• Vintage Coin Metal X Cream Shadow (available Spring/Summer 2012) – dabbed over the eyelids for a base.
• M·A·C PRO Gold Glitter – adhered to Metal X Cream Shadow over eyelids.
• M·A·C PRO Pink Glitter – applied on the center of eyelids.
• Blooz Eye Kohl – drawn thickly through the lower lashline.
• Thru the Night Pro Longwear Eye Shadow — sets Blooz Eye Kohl.
• Natural lip colour is toned down with concealer.
• Coconutty Lipstick – blended over the lips for a soft, shimmering nude.
Photos: Courtesy of M·A·C Cosmetics.