Inspired by Nineties graffiti artist Kaws and Sixties pop-art, makeup artist Diane Kendal working for MAC Cosmetics gave models clean skin, defined eyes and “one big pop of color” on the lips.
• Studio Finish Concealer — perfects skin only where needed
• Blot Powder/Pressed — applied over the center of the face for a polished effect
• Silver Dusk Iridescent Powder — dusted above cheekbones, over bridge of nose, and inner corners of the lower lashes for a highlight
• Cubic Powder Blush — blended over the lower apples of cheeks with 129 Brush
• Blacktrack Fluidline — applied with 210 Brush with precision through the upper lashline only with a minute extension on the outer corners
• MAC Pro Gloss Texture — dabbled over eyelids for a soft sheen
• Redd Lip Pencil — contours and defines the lip
• Scarlet Ibis Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2012) — applied over the entire lip
• MAC Pro Acid Orange Pigment — patted over the lips with 219 Brush to finish
Photos: Courtesy of MAC.