Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury working for MAC Cosmetics created a “pure ’70s hippy chic” look at the Chole Fall 2011 show with chocolate brown lids and freckled skin.
* Studio Moisture Cream blended with Select Cover-up Concealer – blended over skin for a radiant, light coverage
* Medium, Meidium Deep or Dark Mineralize Skinfinish – used in the appropriate shade to contour the cheeks and warm the center of face
* Cork and Stone Lip Pencils – used to imitate a smattering of freckles across the nose and cheeks
* MAC Pro Invisible Set Powder – applied over the middle of the face where needed
* MAC Pro Dark Brown Cream Colour Base – all around the eye, very diffused so it is soft not smoky
* Studio Moisture Cream – appliced over the upper eyelids for a moist, but not glass sheen
* MAC Pro Lash Curler – used to achieve a super curled upper lash
* Zoomblack Zoom Lash Mascara – several coats on both upper and lower lashes
* Fling or Lingering Eye Brows – accentuates and sculpts the brows
* Freckletone Lipstick – patted on the lips and then lightly powdered, for a creamy finish
Image Credit: Style.com.