At Vena Cava Fall 2011, MAC makeup artist Christian Mcculloch created a look that is “a bit French and a bit rock ‘n’ roll… greasy, sexy and cool”.
* Select Moisturecover – applied sparingly for a natural finish
* Strobe Cream – for a subtle highlight over cheekbones
* A blend of MAC Pro Glitters in Silver, 3-D Silver and Reflects Purple Duo – applied with MAC Pro Shine Mixing Medium over the eyelids and through the lower lashes for a smoky, show-stopping effect
* Brows groomed upwards with Clear Brow Set
* Subculture Lip Pencil – lightly contours lips
* Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 – for a healthy natural finish
Image Credit: Getty Images.