Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, paired a smoky eye with sun-burnt skin at the Rag & Bone Fall 2011 Collection, bringing forth the designer’s vision of an urban Eskimo.
“The look is about a nomadic traveler. She’s an effortless Eskimo,” says Westman. “I created a smoky coal-hued eye and a sun burnt look to the skin.”
* Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious
* Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Wild Orchids
* Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Rich Sable
* Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Black Velvet
* Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
* Revlon Smoky Crayon in Black Smoke
* Gucci Westman for Revlon Lip Palette in Bordeaux In the Snow
* Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Hazy
* Revlon Nail Enamel in Steel-Her Heart
Image Credit: Style.com.