Revlon‘s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, paired a strong brow with rosy, contoured cheeks for the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2011 collection to bring forth the designer’s vision of an enigmatic eastern traveler.
“The look is about a Mongolian journey,” says Westman. “I darkened the brow and applied touches of pink-hued lipstick to the cheeks to give the illusion of a woman exploring the Siberian tundra.”
To get the look, try the following Revlon products:
* PhotoReady Concealer
* ColorStay Powder
* ColorBurst Lipstick in Fuchsia and Candy Pink
* DoubleTwist Mascara in Blackest Black
* ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
* ColorStay 12H Eye Shadow Quad in Silver Fox (grey shade only)
* Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
* Gucci Westman for Revlon Limited Edition Lip Palette in Bordeaux in the Snow (available in Fall 2011)
* Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry (used on darker complexions)
All products are available at Drugstore.com.