Working for MAC Cosmetics, makeup artist Val Garland created “a sexy traveler, cow girl” with “sun-tanned face, dusty gold Sahara colors with smoldery eye makeup”.
* Face and Body Foundation – applied sparingly over skin for minimal finish
* Bark Pro Sculpting Cream (available Fall 2011) – blended over skin through the middle of the face, for a sun-tanned, windblown effect
* Pearl and Seaside Cream Color Base (available Fall 2011) – blended together above cheekbones to highlight
* Smoked Ruby Mineralize Eyeshadow (available Fall 2011) – applied as thick liner through upper and lower lashes
* Golden Gaze Mineralize Eyeshadow (available Fall 2011) – blended through the crease upwards to the brow, merging with Smoked Ruby
* MAC Pro Black Creme Liner – applied through both upper and lower lashes to intensify
* Fascinating Eye Kohl – applied through the waterline of lower lashes to brighten
* Black Opulash Mascara – applied generously through upper and lower lashes
* Pure Show Superslick Liquid Liner – applied through the inner corner for a golden highlight
* MAC Pro Brown Lipmix – softly blended to make a “rusty” huge over the lip
Image Credit: Style.com.