For the Etro Spring 2011 show, Charlotte Tilbury did a gorgeous “smoked lavender purple that’s universally flattering” on the models for a chic, contemporary seventies vibe.
* Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation – applied as a base
* Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep or Dark – to contour the cheeks
* Peaches Powder Blush – to add some warmth to the cheeks
* Gold Pigment – on the tops of the cheekbones, patted on with fingers
* Pro Rich Purple and Pure White Paintsticks – mixed and blended around the eyes in a 30s circular shape to the brows, and blown out with 225 brush
* Stars n’ Rockets Eyeshadow – applied over Paintsticks
* Black Fibre Rich Mascara – multiple coats applied to top and bottom lashes
* Clear Brow Set – to fix brows in place
* Shy Girl Cremesheen Lipglass – very precisely applied
* Clear Lipglass – or extra gloss
Image Credit: WWD.