At the Blumarine Spring 2011 show, Charlotte Tilbury (who was working for MAC) gave models a “modern day Talitha Getty” look that resembles a “luxurious Bohemian girl sailing around the Med, wearing a fabulous leopard print kaftan”.
* Select Cover-up mixed with Moisturelush Cream – worked all over the skin for “an expensive, buffed finish”
* Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – in a color to match the girls’ skin, to set the base
* Medium Dark, Medium Deep and Dark Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – mixed together and applied as a contour
* Gold Pigment – buffed high on the cheekbones
* Teddy Eye Kohl – in the lower lashline and all over the lids up to the socket, blended with 219 brush
* Black Fibre Rich Mascara – several coats applied to top and bottom lashes
* Fling and Lingering Brow Pencils – for a fuller, seventies brow
* Lust Lipglass – super precisely applied
* Chai Lipglass – worked on top of the Lust, to create the perfect peachy caramel shade
Images: WWD and ELLE.