At the Rag & Bone Spring 2011 show, Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, created a look she calls “real beauty” to go with the Laurence of Arabia inspired textured and natural clothing.
“The look is meant to capture a journey,” says Westman. “The girls look slightly windswept, a little raw, and disheveled with dewy skin. This translates to a healthy, subtle color in cheeks and a grayish, slightly brown sheen eye.”
* Multi Use Palette in Suede Rhapsody
* Luxurious Color Matte Kohl Eyeliner in Black Truffle
* ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
* Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious
* ColorBurst Lipstick in Fashion’s Night Pout (not for sale at retail locations but look for exclusive giveaways on Revlon’s Facebook and Twitter pages during the month of September)
Image Credit: NY Mag.