Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux teamed up with manicurist Jin Soon Choi to give models bright orange-shaded eyes, nude lips, peachy-bronzed cheeks and neutral nails at the Derek Lam Spring 2011 show.
“Working with Derek Lam is a true creative collaboration, he loves to bend the rules the way I do. So I created the focus on the eyes with products that are actually made for the lips. Vivid color on the eyes that is sharp and graphic with gorgeous skin, sun-kissed cheeks, a bit of mascara and a lovely eyebrow all bring the fantasy of the Derek Lam women.” said Tom.
* Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
* DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
* Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10
* Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder
* Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube or Sandbar Beige
* Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Coral and two new Pure Color Lipsticks on the eyes
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Coffee on eyebrows
* Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
* Signature Powder Blush in Sweet Nectar
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Pressed Powder
* Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick (new shades launching March 2011)
* Nail Lacquer in Extravagant Pearl
Image credit: Estée Lauder.