At the Oscar de la Renta Spring/Summer 2011 show, Gucci Westman, Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, created “a modern day princess” look to go with the feminine prints and rich color.
“The clothes are so beautiful – classic Oscar,” says Westman. “We wanted the girls to be vibrant and happy and chose to highlight the face with rich green shades on the eye. The jewel-tones just pop and compliment the entire collection. It’s a great way to lighten up the traditional smoky eye for spring.”
* Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black
* Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
* Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Black Velvet
* Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow in Black Galaxy
* Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Venetian Blue
* Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Silver Fox (available 10/4/10)
* Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
* Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Fashion’s Night Pout (not for sale at retail locations but look for exclusive giveaways on Revlon’s Facebook and Twitter pages during the month of September)
Image Credit: Style.com.