At the Giles Spring 2011 show during London Fashion Week, MAC makeup artist Miranda Joyce created a “Mick Jagger in performance meets the Seventies Drag Act” look with loads of glitter on the eyes and orange lips.
* Face and Body Foundation – where needed, fresh skin is so important so this look stays modern.
* MAC Pro Gold Glitter – over the lids, packed on tight at the lash line, applied onto mixing medium lash with a 242 brush.
* MAC Pro Turquoise or Pro Pink Glitter – applied in the same way all around the gold and up into the brows, applied in a “C” shape beneath the eyes in a free and arty, not perfect, style.
* Plushblack Plush Lash Mascara – several coats on top and bottom lashes
* Brows bleached if necessary.
* Lady Danger Lipstick – softly applied.
* Clear Lipglass – for a full-on vinyl finish.